2017 Kia OptimaJun 2nd, 2017
Read about the 2017 Kia Optima
- The Top Safety Pick Plus (TSP+) rating reflects top scores in each of five crashworthiness tests as well as the integration of Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)1 for crash prevention and new headlamp testing standards which were introduced this year. Continue reading.
- When it comes to design, Kia is killing it. No longer does an Optima look like it’s trying too hard to stand out in a class of, let’s face it, relatively boring family sedans. It is a genuine looker with crisp lines and just enough adornment to accent its styling, like a red-carpet celebrity wearing all the right accessories. Continue reading.
- The Kia Optima beats out other mid-size sedans to take the top position for style, responsiveness and value, by a popular consumer magazine. Continue reading.
- The Kia Optima: Top Ten Midsize Car for 2017 Continue reading.
- Download the Kia Optima brochure
Watch the IIHS crash a Kia
2016 2017 2018 2020 Accessories Annual Cadenza car care clinic Charity Charlee's Run comparison crash test customer appreciation Design Eco Warrior ES350 ev rebate Forte Hybrid J.D. Power K900 Keys Kia Kia Niro Lexus Luxury Mark Shivers Melissa McCarthy Niro Optima Orillia Orillia Kia preview Quality Rio Robert Stein Sedona Service Sorento Soul Sponsorship Sportage Stinger telluride Video