Mariposa Folk Festival 2017 [July 7 to 9, 2017]Jun 30th, 2017
Orillia Kia is a Proud Sponsor of the Mariposa Folk Festival 2017
We are proud to be a part of the Mariposa Folk Festival 2017 as Stage Sponsor and provider of the "Official Vehicles for the Artists" over the weekend.
As one of the longest running folk festivals in North America, Mariposa brings together a wide range of folk/roots artists as well as many familiar names. With 11 performance stages and several interactive stages there's plenty to do for everyone of all ages!
Some of the performers are:
- Bare Naked Ladies
- Bruce Cockburn
- Mark Fossen
- Orillia Silver Band
- The Young'uns
- More than 150 performances on 13 stages!
You can see the full line-up of artists and bands on the Mariposa Folk Festival website.
Mariposa Folk Festival – More Than Music!
Taking place July 7th, 8th, 9th in Orillia, Ontario. 3 great days. Join us for the day or the weekend.
- 13 stages - 150+ performances
- Kids 12 and under free, special pricing for youth and young adults
- Onsite camping
- Get tickets online at www.mariposafolk.com
At the Mariposa Folk Festival all members of the audience are invited to participate in a variety of interactive stages and activities, that will expose, engage and educate patrons of all ages in folk culture.
Some of the fun includes:
- Artisan's Village
- Interactive workshops: join a drum circle; make a craft; write a song; dance; paint
- Mariposa’s Pub Tent
- Great food vendors
- The Gordon Lightfoot Trail
- Yoga and Tai Chi in the afternoon
You can find all of the activities on the Mariposa Folk Festival website.