All New 2020 Kia SoulOct 29th, 2019
The New 2020 Kia Soul is Here!
The all new 2020 Kia Soul is our most fun-to-drive, feature packed Compact Utility Vehicle (CUV) yet!
- Unique, boxy, head-turning design
- Available interior mood lights
- Advanced Collision Avoidance Systems (front and rear cross-traffic) on specific trim levels
- 10.25" LCD screen (Ex Premium trims and up) with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
It's the front wheel drive that makes the Kia Soul so much fun to drive. The handling is very responsive and coupled with the choices of steering wheel driving modes, you can customize even further how the Soul feels to drive. The advanced IVT (Intelligent Variable Transmission) keeps you feeling the road without the stop-and-go motion many other transmissions can give you.
Curious about how much you can stow in your Kia Soul?
The 60/40 split rear seats give way to up to 1,758 litres (62.1 cu. ft.) of cargo space. Owners are often surprised how much stuff they can pack in. And you will be too!
How does the Soul fit your life?
We know you expect your vehicle to be a part of your life and the Soul keeps pace by providing the conveniences you have come to expect.
- Wireless phone charging (on select trims)
- Remote starter, vehicle health services and more (when equipped with UVO Intelligence)
- Winter-ready with heated mirrors, seats and steering wheel (on select trims)
What are the safety features of the Kia Soul?
Kia never stops working to include advanced safety features in every car and the Soul is no exception. Advanced sensor systems, strategically placed airbags, and advancements in material design all play a big part in keeping you, and your passengers, safe.
- Vehicle stability management (controls brake force, engine torque and steering torque to improve stability on slippery surfaces or when cornering)
- 6 airbags (dual advanced front, dual side curtain, dual front side seat)
- Lane Keep Assist System, Forward collision-avoidance assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (EX trims and above)
- Advanced forward collision-avoidance assist (EX Limited and GT-Line Limited trims only)
The experience of driving a Kia Soul is one you need to have. Owners say it's the most fun to drive, buy you'll never really understand until you do.