The All-New 2020 Kia Telluride comes in 8-seat and 7-seat configurations, loaded with advanced technology for families to make the most of their active lifestyle.
You will enjoy the Telluride everywhere you travel. Road handling is very stable, with a powerful V6 and a 5,000 lbs of towing capacity to get your family camper, boat, or other towed items safely where you want them.
The 8-speed transmission is smooth and allows for powerful acceleration when you need it, and a steady cruise when so engaged with adaptive handing and the heads-up display to keep your eyes on the road.
Everyone has what they need inside, starting with the 10.25" LCD display, fully integrated with UVO Intelligence, bluetooth, navigation and a wireless phone charger.
Comfort starts with seating and continues through with USB ports for everyone, cupholders in all the right places and heated seats.
Your cargo is transported without much hassle by having 60/40 or 50/50 split folding seats (depending on trim level) and 60:40 3rd row split fold-in-floor seats on all trim levels.
There is more for you and your family in the Kia Telluride. Request a test drive today at Orillia Kia.
Descriptions, model features and options subject to change without notice. Please speak with a product advisor for complete up-to-date details and availability.
Read the Reviews
- Kia recently took this technology a step further in the 2020 Telluride SUV. Read more.
- Best Car to Buy 2020: The Telluride appealed to our experts for dozens of reasons. Read more.
- 2020 Kia Telluride vs. 2020 Chevrolet Traverse Comparison. Read more.
- Verdict: Kia Telluride 1st Place: Give the people what they want. Read more.
- The Telluride’s styling is impressive all around. Read more.